Ok I’ll admit, this was a REALLY negative post at first. I’ve been having a very difficult month at work that’s really starting to get to me. But after an entire post of pouring out everything I’ve been struggling with, I decided to start over and focus on the positive.
I apologize for not explaining what’s been happening. I’m so brain-dead and my thoughts/feelings about it have been so negative that I think any explanation would just make things worse, so I’m going to move right into the positive points I want to focus on instead:
- The issue I’ve been having at work is DONE. That, alone, means everything is uphill from here.
- My food intake has not been what I wanted but it’s been immensely better than it used to be and it was actually pretty good, considering how tough the month has been.
- Same as above when talking about exercise.
- I’ve still actually lost a little weight. In the past, this type of issue would have knocked me completely off track for months, but not this time!
- I’m so happy to be moving past this issue that getting back to normal is going to be AWESOME!
- I already feel way better after writing this than I did after writing that sad, negative post.
And that’s it. Weird post, I know, but the next one will be normal. 🙂